This course is run in partnership with Coaching & Personal Training Solutions.
Emergency First Aid at Work Learning outcomes:
- What you can do, and what would be expected of you as a first aider.
- Provide knowledge to assist when confronted by any of the following.
- How to carry out Primary and Secondary Assessment.
- Resuscitation (C.P.R.)
- Medical conditions (inc. Choking, Shock, Heart conditions, Bleeding, Epilepsy, Strains/ Sprains, Asthma and Heat/ Cold)
Emergency First Aid at Work Pre-requisites:
- This course is designed for all professionals involved in the fitness industry, including self employed, gym instructors, personal trainers and aerobics instructors.
Emergency First Aid at Work Practical Elements:
- Rolling Casualty from face down to Face up
- Recovery Position
- Casualty Vomiting (Log Role)
- Adult, Child CPR
- Problems with CPR (Barriers)
- First Aid Box
- Bleeding (Bandages)
- Shock, Heart Attack,Stroke,Head injuries
- Fractures (Bandages)
- Epilepsy and Asthma
- Burns,Sprains and Strains
- Adult, Child and choking
Emergency First Aid at Work Assessment:
There is no formative assessment, however learners will be constantly assessed throughout the day through practice and questioning.
Read More about personal training courses here
Visit Discovery UK for more information on full time personal training courses in London.